HD 48" ALUMINUM STAND-OFF BRACKET w/COMPOSITE BACKER
Protect your boat lift in rough water conditions.
Our heavy-duty vertical aluminum brackets with urethane foam fenders are a great way to stand off and protect your vessels and in rough-water mooring locations. These are often used with floating boat models to keep the left pontoon from fouling on the dock frame. The standard vertical I-beam length is 48” top to bottom.
Full Assembly Includes Aluminum Stand-off Bracket and:
- (1) - 1.5”x 3.5” x 48” Composite Backer Board
- (1) - HD 7" W x 3.75" D x 36" w/ 3.5” Groove Urethane Foam Fender
- (1) Blue Solar Deck Light
- Assembled with ½” Stainless Steel Hardware
- (Installation Hardware Sold Separately)
MINIMUM (2) BRACKETS REQUIRED FOR SIDE-TIE CONFIGURATIONS.
(4) BRACKETS RECOMMENDED FOR HEAVY DUTY/RIGH WATER CONDITIONS