The nautical term for a bridge that forms the accessible route from shore to dock. Northwest Marine Supply has a variety of gangways for docks to allow you to get to your floating dock. For use with your own existing dock, or one we can install for you. Our gangways are designed to get you out on the water faster
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR
Gangways are necessary anywhere a dock is not easily accessible from shore. Gangways have been used in:
• Marinas – Gangways for marinas ensure boaters and customers can get out to their boats and docks. These solutions let marinas serve their customers more fully.
• Camps – At a camp, gangways are important to help children access docks and the water safely.
• Parks and recreation spaces – Parks and recreation gangways keep park visitors safe and make green spaces and waterways more accessible for users of different mobility levels.
• Hotels and resorts – Keeping guests safe is a priority in these contexts, which is why businesses turn to Northwest Marine Supply
• Housing developments – Housing developments trust Northwest Marine supply because of our safe, high-quality products.
• Homes – Used as a system with floating docks, gangways let you make the most of your space.
If you’re looking at gangways for sale, contact Northwest Marine Supply to discuss your specific needs.