- Protects pilings from internal rot
- Available in black or white
- Available in "flat" or "cone" (keeps those pesky birds from making a mess of your pilings)
- Available for round or square pilings
- More than 25 sizes available in ½" increments starting at 5.5"
The most popular sizes (7" to 13") of cone shaped caps are injection molded, UV inhibited polypropylene. The larger sizes of cone caps and all flat caps are thermoformed using a superior grade of heavy duty low density polyethylene (LDPE) with estimated life in excess of 15 years for black caps and in excess of 9 years for white caps (actual life of piling caps is not guaranteed). The thermoformed black caps are specified for applications requiring an extended service life in extreme conditions such as caps for composite utility poles.